Opening hours & admission fees
From the 1st of June 2020 Fort Kijkduin will open its doors again.
And the terrace by the sea !!
A visit to Fort Kijkduin during the Coronacrisis is possible with the following house rules:
- Tickets can be purchased via our website and at the reception
- Upon entering there is the possibility to disinfect your hands with disinfectant.
- Fort Kijkduin has set up one-way traffic through the museum and aquarium. Follow the arrows!
- For the time being there are no public feeding rounds and tours of the fort. Private tours can be booked with your own family.
- In addition, the guidelines of the RIVM apply: Keep 1.5 meters away from each other, stay at home with cold and flu complaints. Finally, follow the directions of the staff.
Hope to see you soon!
The museum and the North Sea aquarium are daily opened.
First Christmas day and the 31st of December are we closed
The first of January are we opened from 12:00 – 05:00
Fort Kijkduin is going to renovate!
Between October 26, 2020 and December 18, 2020, Fort Kijkduin will be closed due to renovation.
|Kinderen 6 t/m 12 jaar||€ 10,-|
|Children 6/12 years||€ 10,-|
|Seniors 65+||€ 10,-|
A visit to Fort Kijkduin is made even more fun and fascinating with a tour by one of our guides! Learn all about the fort and its history. Who used to live here? What was the purpose of the fort? Why was the fort built? Our guides will tell you everything you need to know!
The tours are offered at fixed times and you can simply join.
|Guided tour with a private guide||€ 20,-|
Times of the tour
Weekends and school holidays at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
On working days and outside school holidays at 1 p.m.
Guided tour subject to change due to availability of guides.
In summer you can easily visit us with the Kustbus.
Pets are not allowed in the fort.
Fort Kijkduin is accessible for wheelchairs and prams