Opening hours & entrance fees
A visit to Fort Kijkduin during the Coronacrisis is possible with the following house rules:
- Tickets can be purchased via our website and at the reception
- Upon entering there is the possibility to disinfect your hands with disinfectant.
- A facemask is not mandatory
- For the time being there are no public feeding rounds and tours of the fort. Private tours can be booked with your own family.
- In addition, the guidelines of the RIVM apply: Keep 1.5 meters away from each other, stay at home with cold and flu complaints. Finally, follow the directions of the staff.
Hope to see you soon!
The museum and the North Sea aquarium are daily opened.
First Christmas day and the 31st of December are we closed
The first of January are we opened from 12:00 – 05:00
|Children 4/12 years old||€ 8,-|
|Seniors 65+||€ 8,-|
|Children 6/12 years||€ 10,-|
|Seniors 65+||€ 10,-|
With these tickets you can visit both Fort Kijkduin and the Atlantikwall Centrum. The tickets are valid for seven days, starting from the day of purchase.
Want to learn more about the Atlantikwall Centrum? Visit the website!
A visit to Fort Kijkduin is made even more fun and fascinating with a tour by one of our guides! Learn all about the fort and its history. Who used to live here? What was the purpose of the fort? Why was the fort built? Our guides will tell you everything you need to know!
|Guided tour with a private guide||€ 20,-|
Due to the coronavirus, we can only allow tours booked with your own household.
A private tour costs an additional €20,-
Guided tour subject to change due to availability of guides.
In summer you can easily visit us with the Kustbus.Pets are not allowed in the fort.
Fort Kijkduin is accessible for wheelchairs and prams